I’m super excited about heading to my first Wordcamp, in Phoenix, AZ, tomorrow. These WordPress conferences have a fabulous reputation, as does WordPress, of course!
According to Wikipedia:
WordPress was used by more than 26.4% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2016. WordPress is reportedly the easiest and most popular blogging system in use on the Web, supporting more than 60 million websites.
I have adored WordPress since jumping into it two years ago and have built more than a dozen WordPress sites since then.
I sifted and sorted through the Wordcamp Phoenix site, and am extremely excited (as only a nerd can be) about attending these sessions:
- 9:00 AM: Content Marketing 101 Perri Collins
- 9:45 AM: A World of Styling Tricks in Two Little Words: Body. Classes. Mary Baum
- 10:30 AM: Five Ways to Get Legit Traffic for Your Site. Number Four Will Shock You! Ash Rhodes
- 11:15 AM: You Can Make Templates Look Good John Gough
- 11:35 AM: How Your WooCommerce Store Can Compete With Amazon and Win! Cody Landefeld
- 1:30 PM: Keynote: Democratizing Inspiration Chris Klosowski
- 2:20 PM: The UX Design Success Ladder: Climbing from Functional to Meaningful Ward Andrews
- 3:15 PM: Maximize Your Workflow & Business Automation Alex Vasquez, Scott Buscemi, Brandy Lawson
- 3:55 PM: How Social Media & Your WordPress Website Work Together Giselle Aguiar
- 4:30 PM: The Ultimate Security Checklist for WordPress Sites Emanuel Costa
- 10:00 AM: Maintaining WordPress WebsitesSpeaker:Brian Murphy
- 10:50 AM: How to Grow Your Business With WordPress & PodcastingSpeaker: Adam Silver
- 11:40 AM: WordPress: The Rules of Engagement. Ashten Fizer
- 2:00 PM: The Lawyer Is In! Legal Do’s & Don’ts of Blogging & Social Media, Speaker:Ruth Carter, Esq.
- 2:45 PM: Selling and Pricing Interactive Services, Speaker:Dallin Harris
- 3:20 PM: 25 Tried & True Tools & Widgets To Get More Done In Less Time, Speaker:Calie Waterhouse
- 4:15 PM: Managing Managed WordPress HostingSpeaker: Adam Sink